SIMUSERV is looking to complement its ensemble
SIMUSERV is an established Dassault Systèmes Business Partner operating in Germany, Australia and New Zealand. The company has expanded recently to form SIMUSERV Limited, focused of the Marketing, Distribution and User support of the SIMULIA Portfolio in the UK and Ireland. The company is responsible for managing a number of existing customers and securing growth and new business across the SIMULIA portfolio.
Immerse yourself in the Art of Simulation. We want to extend our team in Birmingham and are therefore looking for a
To provide technical expertise to support the company objectives relating primarily to the CST Studio Suite
Electromagnetic Simulation Solution. The role covers the full breadth of capabilities of the product.
- Discuss Customer business requirements and match to CST Studio Suite capabilities to present a solution.
- Lead technical discussions and general demonstration of CST Studio Suite.
- Work with Customer data to provide custom demonstrations and technical validation.
- Participate in marketing activities such as Seminars, Webinars and Trade Shows to help generate interest in CST Studio Suite.
Provide technical support to SIMUSERV customers to ensure proper use of products and resolve user issues.
Conduct end-user training on CST Studio Suite both in-person and online. This may use standard training materials
or require a custom, application specifi c approach.
Provide post-sales support related to implementation of CST Studio Suite within a customer environment and workflow.
Education Requirements and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics/Electronic Engineering (or similar)
- MSc./Ph.D or 3 years Professional Experience
- Demonstrated experience in electromagnetic simulation using CST or other commercial solutions
- Good communication skills and ability to map requirements to capabilities to form solutions
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability and willingness to travel within the UK and Ireland
- Full Driving License preferred
We are looking forward to your application via email to email@example.com. If you have any questions, you can call Chris Smith in advance on +44 7594 722270.